Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

some doilies, pie shawl with sleeves & crocheted shrugs

doily from a leaflet- Battenberg lace. this is crocheted
crochet shrugs


pie shawl with sleeves from Knitters. this is the back.
an antigue crochet edging - looks similar to an estonian knitted lace I saw on the net . The doily below would make a nice ring bearer's pillow.

Below: this doily is from pg. 294 of the book McCall's Needlework Treasury c 1964 called Flower & Fern mat.


Pansy doily
a close up
front view of pi shawl with sleeves


doily from Nurhanne's
crochet strawberry coaster, I only made one!
2 more doilies from Nurhanne's , I used DMC Baroque





hyacinths
antique doily pattern I got free from the net. I think it is called oriental doily, but not too sure about that.
above doily from Magic Crochet, below, doily from Patricia Kristoffersen
below, I have to check where I worked this knit doily from..





red tulips that the deer left









No comments: